Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Burger Island :)

I HATE BURGER ISLAND!

i had been playing the game , Burger Island these few days. because there are nothing much for me to do. too bored T_T and that game made me damn pissed off. keep on losing =.= made me keep on scolding the computer. like a crazy person. lol.

alah. dun wanna talk about it la. sigh. woke up at 9am today. its holiday and i still have to wake up so early. just to teman my sister to go and do blood test =.= because she doesnt know how to go to the clinic. zzzzz. about 10am , we came back home and my sis continued sleeping. and me , started to play the stupid burger island. haha. actually that game is not bad la. just that i cannot win :(

play play play play play ..........


about 12pm , went to downstairs and had my 'breakfast' :D after having my 'breakfast' and i continued playing again. =.= after awhile , when it makes me pissed off , i decided to watch The Gem of Life. :DDDD guess what i do after i finished the movie.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
...........
............
.............
.............

YES! i played the game again -.- no choice la. i got nothing else to do laaaaaa. someone please help meeeeeeeee. bring me out! :P
hmmmmmmm i think i should play the game again T_T
bye.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com