Friday, November 28, 2008

F.I.R HERE I COMEEEEE

hey readers :D

yeah. im going for F.I.R's concert tomorrow with sisters @ Genting. :DDDD waited for it to come since few months ago. haha. actually im not that like fir also. its just... okay.. not bad la.. lol. i prefer JAY CHOU! ahhaha. jay chou is always the best! WILBER TOO! right vivian? HAHAHA ;P

hmmm. my bro just came back home this morning. finally we are whole family together again. finally this house will be more ... alive ? haha. yeah. but even if my bro didnt come back home , there are not much difference. because. he will be going out everyday. so there are quite little chance for us to see him. everyday go clubbing , go yum cha , go friend's house , go everywhere la. unlike me, everyday stay at home and do nothing D: rot at home until i become rotten d. i hate holidays la. cant go anywhere i want :( the only good thing for holidays is dun need to wake up early only.

AHHHH next week my sisters will be going to so-called 'pulau langkawi'. my elder sister (wanlee) is going to club then sleepover at friend's house. then my eldest sister (sherlee) is going to boyfriend's house and sleepover again. or maybe she really will be going langkawi with boyfriend :( then my bro... haih. its impossible for him to stay at home. leave me alone at home again. T_T how sadddddd.

even tonight also i have to stay at home alone. with my maid T_T my parents are going for their friend's wedding party while my sisters and brother will be going out tonight. celebrate their friend's birthday. i know their friend also why cant i follow!? T_T

anyways, happy 23th birthday james. 23 years old right ? lol. and
happy early birthday sheila lee ! :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com