Sunday, November 23, 2008

memories of the time with you :)

im thinking alot right now, thinking back those days we spent our time together... remember the first time we hang out at sunway pyramid with friends together? we watched our very first movie... and i remember the movie was 'Mirrors'. after the movie you brought me to 'ming tin' for lunch..
and another time we went the curve and cineleisure with my sisters during the merdeka eve , and we watched movie again and its 'Money No Enough 2'. we went to starbucks after the movie and its countdown time!
there are one more time we went sunway pyramid again, and we watched movie again, 'The Love Guru'. i had a great time with you although the movie was bored. lol. i can remember while we were watching the movie, you asked me if im cold or not, and i said yes. then you hold my hands and warm my hands T_T after the movie, we went Sakae Sushi for lunch, and both of us were damn poor, dun even dare to eat much. haha. we only order a plate of sushi then we kept drinking the green tea only.


OMG I MISS THOSE DAYS LA T_T


i miss the days we went to spicy and yum cha ; the days we chit-chat and laugh our asses off at the school canteen after school ; the days we chat online and webcam...

and yesterday in the midnight , i sent you a super long msg. it was all came from my heart! I LOVE YOU! T_T its nice knowing you as my friend :D thanks for everything man T_T you're a great GREAT friend i swear! :D and im sorry if i've ever hurt you or what. i hope you dont read my blog :D pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LIM SI CHING. <3

P/S: he is not my bf :D

1 comments:

joeylim said...

wow... sweet lar. kakaz^^ is it mr.y?

 
template by suckmylolly.com