Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy 14th to Me

First of all , HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I'm finally 14 when some of my friends are turning 15 in not more than one month. yes , birthday is supposed to be a very happy day but it goes opposite to mine. There's nothing bad happened to me but i just not feeling happy and i dont know why.
No i didn't celebrate my birthday as its very normal in CHOONG's family. The things which made me happy are only when i was having lunch with siblings @ Tony Roma's and getting my birthday presents and wishes from friends and family.. I don't think there's anything more made me happy. And my mum and my sis just fought. My mum was nagging all of us and my sis fought back so loudly out of a sudden. Blablabla...

Okay enough for those emo stuffs :) EH I GOT NO BIRTHDAY CAKE THIS YEAR!! Whose gonna buy me one~? Haha i mean , one slice. Not one whole cake aite. although i could finish it :D Haha VIVIAN~~ you owe me one cake~ haha. But can i dont want the cake and you belanja me redbox on nye? Because i'm already enough for the cakes and for your info , im broke !! :(

Anyway my sis just told me a secret and i feel like telling it out. But i can't! Or else i'll be killed :S And i know she'll be reading this :) Now my whole family know that i have a blog except my dad. Even my mum also knows -.- Thanks to you la choong wan lee T_T So big mouth go and tell everyone.

IM HUNGRY NOW~~ T_T

maybe i should sleep earlier so that i wont feel hungry lol. :D

byebye!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com