Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kaya & Jam

Hihi :)

i just came back home from Gardens/MidValley with mum and sisters. the decorations of Gardens is nicer than MidValley's. once i reached Gardens , i saw the first shop which called Butter & Bread/Bread & Butter. alah whatever it is la. ahah then me and my sister's conversation goes like this :

me :" eh you see the name of that shop , Bread & Butter/Butter & Bread! "
sis :" nice name. "
me :" ya damn nice. next time i'll open a shop and name it Kaya & Jam. "
mum , sis and i : *laughs*

HAHA. that was just a joke. lol.

after that , we headed to sushi zanmai for lunch , bernice's love. yeah. we spent like 2 hours in sushi zanmai. chit-chatted for soooooo long. after we finally finished eating and chit-chatting , my mum and sis went to the Centro hair salon and dyed hair. its freaking cheap! RM99 only for the first comers @@ i wanted to dye my hair also but , sigh mum doesnt allow. how sad T_T

while waiting for my mum and sister's hair to be done , my eldest sister and i went shopping. wanted to watch a movie but eventually we went starbucks and played games in the phone =.= yes , it was bored. but we got nothing to do. after 2++ long hours , my mum and sis's hair is finally done. my mum dyed dark brown and my sis dyed red. damn nice. i likeeeee T_T

after that , we went back home without buying anything. and im not happy with it :( lol.
hah i ffked may teng for swimming today. because i was lazy + tired + nobody go with me + nobody wanna fetch me + blablabla. haha. feeling kinda bad. im sorrryyyyyyy :)

AHHHH im boredddddddd. im dying of boredom! i guess you're bored too right ? reading this boring post.. ahah.

SAVE ME !

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com