Saturday, January 24, 2009

Big Day.

Chinese New Year is just few days away! woohoo! angpao's are coming to find me i cant wait to get my big big angpao from parents. i cant wait to wear new clothes. i cant wait to win money also! haha. this is the holiday i love the most :D

now my house is so neat and pretty with those decorations. but im sure after 1 week then it will turn back to last time. messy. haha. now my house is full of food too. which will make me fat :( i can feel that my waist is expanding. but i still love them! seriously cant wait to get angpao! im so excited lol.

anywayyy , went sunway pyramid with friendsssssssss yesterday after school. was supposed to celebrate friend's birthday but it seemed like we went there to spend his money. hahah. had our lunch at BBQ Plaza. not good. had to waste our time and cook ourselves lol.

went to redbox right after lunch. we got the biggest room in redbox i guess. it was damn damn big. it was the first time i've been in such a big room. seriously, damn big. or maybe im too outdated, havent seen this big room before. lol whatever. as long as we had lots of fun :) we were like shouting instead of singing. lol. i mean, yeah shout singing. haha.

after redbox, rushed back home to shower, dress up, then went to dad and mum's company dinner. it was bored. me and sis whole night camwhoring and eating only. lol.

oh ya. my sis pierced her ears :( i want to pierce also !! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. someone. bring me go! pleaseeeeeeee :'(

Pictures ;)
big big room.
sampat poh.




kw's love.

my love too :Di can hardly take photo with him.


During the dinner .handsome.
bro.





angels.

HAPPY BELATED 14th BIRTHDAY LEON ;P
my 'best friend'. lol.
he's growing taller than me soon! haha.



Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
Gong Xi Fa Chai!
ANGPAO NA LAI.
giveee meeeeee angpaooo!


ily & imy :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com