Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Money Money Money.

Its only the second day of Chinese New Year, and im already lost so much of money by gambling. gambling is bad. but during Chinese New Year, no gamble no fun! lol. i've lost about RM80 to this Miss.Crazy. i'm proud of you ChoongWeeLee! this amount may be very little for you but for me, no. gambled with her for 2 days. lost to her both days. what an unlucky year :(

will be going to grandma's house tomorrow. and my grandma house will be the gambling spot as usual. i bet my money is gonna fly away from me again.. poor me :( but i'll get alot alot alot alot of angpau's from there too! :D cant wait to get more angpau.. to replace those i've lost.. to make me feel richer.. to make me feel happier :\

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS BORING.


this proves what i've said.


i look horrible.

I WANNA WIN MONEY!

Wish me luck people!

Good Luck to you too :)

Love love ♥

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com