Monday, January 19, 2009

Untitled.

hey hey!

my blog is so dead lol. havent been updating for days d. haha. im at mayteng's house right now. using her laptop :) heh she's talking on the phone with a GUY. haha and she doesnt want to let me listen what are they talking about. left me alone in her living room. damn bad right. so bad to her guest. lol

i wanna swim sooooooooooo badlyyyy T_T

but nobody wanna teman me :(

mayteng's fault. dont wanna teman me go some more ask me to eat so much. want me to be fatter than her. damn damn bad.

hohoho, i found something in her laptop. she has a blog! hahaha. but not gonna tell the url. later she will screw me up. ahhah.

and and,

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING! 1 MORE WEEK! ;D

i want alot alot alot alot alot of angpao's. who wanna give meeeeeeeeeeeeee? im officially bankrupt d :(

haha okay , mayteng finished talking on the phone d and i got to gooooooooo! byebye <3










i miss you <3

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com