Wednesday, May 6, 2009

STRESSSSSSSSS


these are since long long ago.

guess who?

taken by jq.

aliyaaa.

prasad.

tiem.

love this picture. haha.

haha this too. so cute :D

derar the syrian.

trying to make himself look more skinny?

i wonder why xxx ppl like to do this. haha.




hahah look at his face expression!






chubbbbbbbbbyy.
and omg look at my dark circles T_T can die.

<3


monday was photo day. i didnt take my class photo as i went for training. good for me :) i dont wanna have my ugly hair and face in the school magazine later. but i took photo for volleyball -.- the volleyball picture will be bigger some more. sigh. i forgot everything about monday. all i remember is i was freaking tired. same to yesterday and today.

msss training is really killing me. i think i twisted my waist today.. or something like that la. what i know is , it hurts :( i've been skipping school and tuition for so many days d. and i havent start studying for mid year exam yet. i dont know anything about exams. kill me please. im gonna die.

gtg for now.
not going to study anyway.
bye :)





iloveyou darling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com