Saturday, June 27, 2009

Can't explain.

Tiem,

Today, Friday,

1. Got scolded early in the morning.

2. Got 2nd in class but the percentage is so not satisfying.

3. Wasn't feeling sleepy and boring during Science period for the first time.

4. Changed for pe after so many weeks of not going to pe.

5. Had free period for Moral and shiying and I laughed at each other like mad.

6. Didn't have lunch when I reached home and went straight to bed.

7. Dropped my pen for 6 times when I was having tuition.

8. I like my tuition teacher :D

9. Its 1.15am now.

10. I just ate 1 packet of maggi and 1 hot cup.

11. I'm still not full yet -.-

12. I can feel that my waist is expanding.

13. I find that someone is quite annoying.

14. I hope he is just kidding with me.

15. RIP Michael Jackson.

16. Goodnight people.

17. Byebye.

18. I love you darling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com