Sunday, July 19, 2009

L for love L for lies.

hah! again, i've changed my blog skin.
i have nothing to do. that's why.
and i think that my previous skin is so troublesome.
need to click this and that.
so mafan. heh.
but i think the previous one is cuter :(


went to Bangsar Village II today.
just to have lunch at La Bodega nearby.
then went to hunt for my sis's birthday present and buy my bottle.
but didnt get at Bangsar Village II.
went to ou after that and got everything from there.
sadly, my pink bottle is out of stock :(
and i bought the purple-blue one instead.


OHYA!
my sis forced me to set my hair curly when we went to wash our hair this morning.
but it turned out not bad.
heh.

right?
can consider to perm next time :P
but i think i look so old with this hair.



anywayy, i have a secret.
i'm lazy already.
hehe, update next time k!



p/s. tiem, i hope you got the wrong news.



ilydarling.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com