Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My beauty diary. 我的美丽日记.

Once again,
I'm gonna promote these masks
since vivian just reminded me about these.
They're from taiwan and it's taiwan no.1 mask.
there're 14 flavours for the mask. they all smell good!


Aloe vera.


Apple.

Black pearl.

Chocolate. (limited edition)


Cooling.

Intensive rice peptides.

Lavender.

Natto.

Pearl powder.

Q10.

Red wine.

White rose.

Sake.

Yogurt.


RM3 for each.
and there're 3 more better quality and more expensive one.

Camellia.

Platinum.

White truffle.


these are RM10 for each piece.
if anyone interested, please leave me a msg at the cbox.
here's the official website. have a look at it.
www.beautydiary.com.tw
if you need translation, let me know ;P

YOU BETTER BUY AH! >:)





ilydarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com