Monday, August 24, 2009

一句话.

就足够了.. 对不起,我爱你

that's the reason why i'm still here to stay.

had a bad night last night,
was on the bed at 12am but couldn't sleep until 4am+
my brain was functioning very very well.
thought of many many things and i nearly did something wrong.
but oh well. it was over :)
it's fine now, i guess?
but i really wonder...
wait, stop thinking you bitch!


i'm sorry darling, sorry for that stupid question.
and made you worried about me.
and posted a long longgg post with A BIT of your tears.
heh :')
hope you're fine too.
you know i love you.


had only 4 hours of sleep and went for tuition at 9am - 1pm.
obviously it was not enough and i was sleepy when i was having tuition.
lucky i had my sweets and paper supplier.
she gave me sweets and kept me awake.
and made me stomach ache now.
thankkkkyouuu soon yen! :D

tuition today was fun anyway. had some funny moments. :)

anyway, gonna have a nap now.
if not you'll see me like a zombie in school after holiday.
will update again.
tomorrow perhaps? or maybe tonight midnight :)
b y e.


oh ya! seriously, should i put braces?
i'm scared.. D:
lol
TIEMMMMMM!!




非你莫属
iloveyoudarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com