Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't go away.

p/s. SCHOOL IS FINALLY CLOSED DOWN.
terence and jq, happy?


sad.
sad.
sad.
sad.
sad.


i don't want the school to be closed down laa :(
although i'm lazy to go school most of the time
but at least sometimes if i want to go also can ma.
i guess i'll be stoning at home again.
sigh.
sad sad little girl.


and from today onwards i don't have comp to use anymore!
super sad.
i have to use my phone to go online or maybe sometimes can use sis's comp when she's not at home.
seeeeeee how sad am i!
someone, donate me a computer?
i don't mind if it's lousy.
lol.


i know it's a good chance for me to start studying when i have no comp to use.
BUT i still won't study.
i'm lazyy.
just fyi, i haven't start studying yet :O
i'm so proud of myself.
haha.


alright, i have to go.
will update only when i have to chance to use comp :(


sweet.
I MISS YOU TIEM! :(



iloveyoudarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com