Sunday, November 1, 2009

Have you ever.

Heyyyy! :D
I'm soooo bored that's why i'm here!
Cruel sisters went out and left me at home :(


HMMM,
today,
Woke up at 10 o'clock and went down to the living room and stone. Didn't have breakfast as my parents are going out for my dad's friend's daughter's wedding lunch? lol. So, walked around the house, got ready and tagged along my sis and bf to sunway for free lunch after that, had Zen buffet TEEHEE. This is what i get when i helped my sis to wash her car. My sis is awesome :D

All i can remember is that i ate a lot a looooooot of salmons and 6 scoops of ice cream MUAHAHA. Ice creams make me happy :D 6 scoops make me happy the whole day! And i guess i gained 5kgs today. Lol i sound like a monster. Eat so much >< Soooooo fullllll! After lunch, me and sis went to cotton on while another sis and bf pay for the bill :D Ooh, cotton on is finally opened. Yay :D ! Then we rushed to grandma's house and fetch my mum back home. And now, i'm still full -.- haha.

Some left overs,

before make up, i look horrible D:

after make up. WOAHH flawless skin!

Liew Ken!



Leon!

and lastly darling


1 and a half more hours to kokweng's birthday.
i hate you for loving bbq plaza and tiem :(
haha i'm sorry for that.
anyway i don't think you'll be reading this also, so it's okay :D
i can talk bad about you here. heeee.
next time :) now, just wanna wish you
Happy 15th birthday in advance brother! :D



iloveyoudarling!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com