Monday, November 16, 2009

That some things are meant to be


It takes forever to upload a goddamn photo. Grr

Anyway, derar's back! :D Saw him today for like 5 seconds and then byebye. Haha. He looks... no difference lol. I think kahming looks weird with his mohawk + braces but he insists that he looks good. Nigel is back too and he's so dark now.. Eh you forgot to give me my chocolate and candy :(

Omg wth my phone just rang and it scared me -_-

It's holiday already :( and spm is starting soon. and you are leaving school very soon :( Good luck darling, and others :) I hate holidays! So bored so bored. But at least i'm going somewhere with my family in less than one week time. Which means that my maid and bro are coming back home soon! Yayy! Hopefully my maid wont ffk. Please :(

Now i loveee pps :D Thousands and thousands of movies and dramas for me to watch. Woah damn nice. I can watch the whole day and night non stop! But one thing i hate is that it'll make the comp so damn lag.

Hmm, i wonder when can i bite again and have no feeling when i eat. So sad la everything i eat also make my teeth damn pain. Screw braces!

...okay time to shower :)


ilydarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com