Friday, December 4, 2009

Love is all around.

Ahhh, so bored so bored! I really don't know what to do other than watching pps :/ Pps is ♥ Just finished watching gong sam gai yesterday. Or i shall say just now, heh. After gong sam gai, wanted to watch The Ugly Truth but didn't want lol. Watched L for love L for lies in the end.
What should i watch next? Hmm..

Slept for few hours only and someone from msn woke me up and i can't sleep back anymore :( Oh yeahh, kok weng said i'm crazy cus i sleep -.- He said sleeping is wasting of time. Okay la i kinda agree with him but at least sleep for few hours la. Only abnormal ppl like him and terence and prasad and whoever else don't sleep lol. Until now also terence haven't sleep. Can die.

Sis's result is out. She got good results and my mum is so happy. I'm so jealous. Now i stress lo. Pmr result is coming out in less than a month, oh no! I don't wanna disappoint my parents :( My sis got straight distinction, my parents expect me to get straight A's also. Which i know is impossible.
God bless me.


Ah tiemmmmmmm! Come online more often laa. I have no one to chat with now! So sad. Oh yea, are we compulsory to change the new ugly ah pek school uniform? T_T


p/s: 23 days to go. Woohoo~




If I know what love is, it is because of you.
iloveyou.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com