Sunday, July 13, 2008

2008 sri kl charity day

hi , it has been loooonnngggg time i didnt update my blog . haha . my sister la ! always use the comp and i got no chance to use . hmmmm .... yesterday was my school charity day . its 4 years once . quite fun de ... haha . but sadly , chein wee cant go .. my friends and i kept playing the water balloon until we finished all the coupons . after that , about 11am , we went to sunway pyramid . lol . went to red box for about 1 hour , then we went to watch movie . we watched War Of Dragon . that movie ... ok ok la . not really understand what was it about at the starting there . but behind quite nice la . hahaha . during the movie , i kept snatching shi ying and kok weng's popcorn . hahaha . i think i have ate half of the popcorn . paiseh ah . hehe . kok weng kept staring at me when i snatch his popcorn xD after movie , we went back to school as they wanted to play basketball . but when i reached school for a few minutes , i have to go back home . when i reached home , nobody's at home because my mum went to shopping ! aiz so bad , didnt bring me along :( after a while , my sis asked me to bath as we going to grandma's house .. so boredddd at my grandma's house . played monopoli with my cousin . lol . boredddd boreddd boreddddddddd ! hahaha I LOSE TO MY COUSIN !!!! i owe him $4000++ in the game leh =.= since i owe him so much money , then i dun want to play already . haha . so i went to downstairs and watch tv . around 10pm , we went back home lu .




okay , today is sunday . dad woke me up at 9.30am to eat breakfast . after eating breakfast , we went back home . then about 11.15am , i went to tuition while my mum and sis went to sunway pyramid to eat lunch at Zen . but i cant go !!!! its all because of the tuition . aiz saddddddd . after tuition , 1pm , i went back home with my friend and play game . lol . because i got nothing else to do at her house . so now , here i am to blog instead of playing game ... played until feel bored .. okay la .. i think thats all :) bye .




miss you lotsss <3

1 comments:

♥ TOUCH MY HEART ♥ said...

u still dare to say sntach my porcorns hor??lol...damn sienx de charity!!!aixx...oo...har??so good...go sunway eat zen...haha...anyway...zen is a kedai lai de ar??haha

 
template by suckmylolly.com