Sunday, July 6, 2008

crazy me and sister

hey .. yesterday my grandma came to my house .. then we went to 1u together as my mum wanted to repair her specs and buy watch . wah yesterday dunno why sooooooooo many ppl go to 1u . until the parking alllllllll fulllllllll . we even had to park our car at the open air there =.= hmmmm then we went to sushi zanmai and had our lunch ... after that we went shopping lo . aiz didnt buy anything because mum dun let , sis also didnt get anything cause of the same reason . boreddd . around 6am , we got back home .. then had my dinner lu . wah ate until DAMN full laaa . because i got my lunch around 3 something then 6 something had dinner . hmmm after that , my sis and i watches series in the comp .. after finished watching series , we camwhored . lol . took soooooo many funny pictures . haha . camwhored until 10.30pm only we stopped camwhoring and went to bath . then watched series again until 12am then i went to sleep .
haha . there are some pictures of my sis and i .
normal one .

haha . funny one .

weird one .

crazy one .

haha . okay la . enough la . the others very ugly . cannot show :P

these are for yesterday :D



hmmm ... today is sunday ... dad woke me up at 11 something and went to eat breakfast . then after eating breakfast , did nothing ... nothing to do . boredddddddddd . WEEKEND IS BORED ! hmmm now here i am blogging lo . and watching series again :D byeeeee !

miss you <3

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com