Wednesday, September 10, 2008

bad day

today is a very unlucky day . my lovely phone is confiscated by a relief teacher which is encik mirai . i dunno whats the reason he confiscate my phone . i didnt even touch the phone , i just put it on my table . thats all . then he suddenly came to me and took away my phone =.= maybe is because my phone was on . or maybe as my sis said , he jealous me got the phone or im too pretty . HAHAHAH . just kidding :D after the class ends , i went to see encik mirai and tried to get back my phone , but failed . haih expected it . then i gave up lo . was being emo for few periods . didnt even eat my lunch . noooooo moooooooood , and not hungry altho i didnt eat for the whole day . heeheeeeee . after lunch was bm . DOUBLE BM , BORED ! hmm as usual , we had to stand for 2 periods of bm because the teacher always ask for questionsss and we dun know whats the answer .. she asked us to off our phone and put it on the table , but i didnt put cus i dun have my phone . and i was so curious why she never ask for my phone ? maybe she trust me ? lol . dun care la . after bm was geography . nothing to talk about that . nothing happens . oh ya . stupid kok weng , before he went back home still want to come and mess my hair . zzz . is my hair really so nice to play ? hmmmm . after the school ends , i walked to canteen and i saw cw . heeeeheeeeeeeee . but he didnt even bother to look at me :( nvm , expected it also . and i also dun dare to look at him . he's kinda scary . haha . then the sampat connie came and find me . kept asking what happen to me =.= we talked , talked and talked . until she go back home and my sis also reach school d . wanted to try to get back my phone but , the teacher went back d . haih . so have to wait until tomorrow lu :( without my phone is so bored !

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com