Thursday, September 11, 2008

got back my phone !

yay ! got back my phone . muahahaha , so happy ! i also dunno why teacher suddenly give me back . i tot he said give me back after 1 week ? hmmmm ... maybe i behaved very well last year . lol . kidding ! actually my sis came to school and wanted to get back my phone for me but teacher havent come yet . so she waited until 8.30am and walked the whole school but still couldnt find him . so she gave up and went back d . haha . lucky my sis couldnt find him lo . cus he gave my phone to my form teacher , so even if she found him also useless . lol . i wanted to borrow my friend's phone to use one .. but since teacher gave me back my phone , so i also dun want to borrow d . ahaha my phone is always the best for me ! (except iPhone <3) lol .
woah ! after school , it was like damn scary lo . some bintai lou kept following me wherever i went . i sat at the canteen then he kept looking at me . scary wei ! my friends and i kept hiding from him . lol .

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com