Tuesday, December 2, 2008



THE BEST FRIEND IS GOING EUROPE FOR 2 WEEKS :(

tan jiak ying you better buy me a souvenir you know. leave me alone at tuition for 2 weeks T_T damn sad lo. who am i gonna to talk to when im bored? and there is a tuition later T_T dont feel like going tuition for the whole month d. should i go? sigh.fine la fine la , dont wanna go tuition d la. save money. LOL.

btw , went genting for the FIR concert on saturday. it was okay.. not as good as i expected :( kinda bored. hmm i'd rate it 6/10 ? i prefer justin's concert. its way better :) OH surprisingly , i saw see tiem and her friends there after the concert. kinda shocked. she was right in front of me only -.- i was staring at her friend's and her jacket some more. because they were wearing the same jacket. and its sooo big for them.


before we went inside the hall , my bro , sis and i went starbucks to wait for the time to pass. and i managed to take a photo of my bro and one of my sis :D good job weelee ! lol.





bro



sis

Arena of Stars

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com