Thursday, December 4, 2008

OMG ;)

i cant believe everything for today. i cant believe that im soooooo good girl to wake up sooooo early in the morning to bring my grandpa for breakfast. and i did all the houseworks by my own today as my dad brought my maid to somewhere and do something. later when my mum comes back, surely she will be very happy and buy me present. MUAHAHAHAH. dream on weelee ! T_T so, now im maidless and home alone. kinda scary being alone at home. what if the robbers come into my house and rob me or rape me in a sudden? lol. touch wood touch wood.. im thinking too much. because im bored!

AND ! miracle is happening to me man ! my bro said he's going to get me a shirt later if he see the shirt i want o.O this is never happened to me before. i mean, to all of us. usually if i ask him to get me something , he will only answer me with the typical answer, "no money lah!" kinda shocked when he told me that.

our conversation :
me bro

bro : "eh , you wear S size for your shirt ah?"
me : "err , ya. why? you wanna buy me shirt ah?" ( i was just joking )
bro : "ya la. later if i see the shirt you want then i buy la."
me : " O.O serious? what happened to you? why suddenly want to buy me shirt?"
bro : "ya la. you dont want is it?"
me : " hahah, wantttt~"


i hope he wasnt joking :D

and another one. my sis said she wanna buy a present for me also. omgggg. i never knew they are so good to me T_T but i know why she wanna buy present for me la. because i always keep secret for her. see how good am i! lol. and the main reason is she is damn rich now. she conned dad's money. damn bad right? i should tell this to my dad. muahahaha. just kidding! i can blackmail her to buy me things using this. good for me! :DDDD


i hope she wasnt joking to buy me present also :D


yaaaaaaayyyieee! my maid is finally back! lol. she wanted to tidy up the room but i already did it. and this is the first time she say thankyou to me. ahah. quite happy to help ppl :D but i shouldn't do all the things. waste my time and energy. sighh.

btw, seng kee is turning 24 when the clock strikes midnight tonight! lol. he's so old -.-elder than me 10 years > <>


the front of the ugly doraemon cardboard made by wanlee.



and the back. full of words.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com