Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy or Sad?



HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY JOYCE SEE!


haha. she turns to 15 so fast and i just turned to 14 few days ago.
i feel so young lol.
she's elder than me almost 1 year but she's so small size -.-
UNFAIR!!
haha anyways, enjoy your birthday! :D


oh and..


its 1 year anniversary of my house had been robbed.
yes, 3rd Jan 2008 is the day that my house been robbed for the second time.
that day was the first day of school of 2008.
i won't forget this day forever i swear!


anywayyyys, school is reopening on Monday.
tomorrow will be the last day of school holidays.
sooooooo fasssttttttt :(
i'm not ready for school yet
but i'm excited! lol.
can't wait to see my lovely friends ~


i'm glad that i'm not in Rho anymore but why OMEGA!?
i don't like Omega.. T_T
i don't like the name of Omega.
Omega sounds stupid to me lol.
no Vivian, i'm not insulting you. hahAHAH.
but seriously i don't like Omega :(
lucky my friends are all in Omega
if not i'm gonna die there.


2 more days then i'm form3 alreadyyyyyyyyyyy.
i'm feeling like i'm just form1. seriously.
time flies ~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com