Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009.

once again , Happy New Year everyone!

its 7 something in the morning now and i cant sleep just because of the stupid flu -.- made my nose blocked and i can hardly breathe T_T how could i sleep like that although im tired?

spent my last 2008 night with friends at sunway pyramid.. not to say very fun , but not very bad for me also. at least.. okay la :) i finally watched the movie i wanted to watch since .. 1 or 2 week ago i guess? Angus, Thongs and perfect Snogging. its nice! :D

i bet almost everyone there also kena sprayed and became a snowman cus all of us kena too. the smell of the spray was horrible! the smell was everywhere -.- and its so sticky. makes me had to bath after i come home T_T i was so lazyyy...

its 2009 already. 4 more days to school reopen :D and i will be form 3 already.. which means i will be having PMR soooooon! and its their last year already. they gonna leave me soon :( so fast. time flies~

i hope.. 2009 would be a better year.
i hope.. nothing bad will be happening to me.
i hope.. it'll last long. :)
and lastly, i hope.. my flu will be recovered asap!!!!

new year. new life. new class. new friends. new memories. :)

Aaron Johnson <3

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com