Saturday, February 28, 2009

Again.

dropped my phone again yesterday. TWICE. the first time was in the computer lab and another time , i dropped it on the road T_T HIS FAULT! and its injured :[ looking a bit uglier now but i still love it. my tuition teacher loves it too. haha. he asked me if i can accidentally forget to bring my phone back and leave it there. hahah.

the first monthly test has finished on thursday. not really happy about it that day cus the sejarah paper was hard. i remember everything from chapter 1 but most of the questions are from chapter 2. now i just hope that i dont fail my sejarah then its okay. i dont expect 70% anymore. its impossible. and i think my top 3 position is gone too.

tiem tiem was being emo these days :((((((((((( WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. whats wrong tiem :( why dont wanna tell meeeeeeeeeeee T_T happpppyy always k :) i love you.

i want to buy pants ~~~~~~~~ JIE ~~~~~ T_T
buy for meeeeeeeeeeee~~





i miss you darling :\
i love you.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com