Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Damn.

i totally screwed today's papers. chinese and maths. blooooooooody hard. i dont understand about the chinese probably half of the damn paper. maths might be okaaayy. not so bad i guess? and i hope. cus my maths sucks.

and, yesterday's science paper.. i thought it was quite easy.. but it turned out quite bad... 49/80 =[ almost everyone got higher than me. everyone got like 50+ / 60+ / 70+. even her also got higher than me. bitch. i dont hate her. im just pissed that she got higher marks than me by that way.. i think Mr.Liew is disappointed on me. sighhhhh.

its the last day of exam tomorrow.. seni and sejarah. i think im gonna die for sejarah. cus i havent start studying it yet. i mean, just started. im scared for the sejarah paper but im quite looking forward to it. i dont know why. maybe is because of Mr.Tana's teaching us and im kinda like him. hope.. it wont be that hard. at least.. let me get 70% ? i dont expect much. i scared i'll be disappointed. just like the science paper. i expected too much for it. or maybe im just stupid.

exam days always make me go emo easily. i hate exams. i dont want to be emo. cus he will go emo too if im emo.
emo emo emo.

oh ya, today derar drank my contact lens solution. just because of money. nik dare him to drink and he said he's gonna give him 100 bucks if he drinks it. and he really drink it -.- how stupid. he said its salty and abit sour. lol. weird.. Mr.Liew says that his friend is the CEO of the brand of the contact lens solution. kinda dont believe.

went for swimming with sister just now. its quite long since we last went for swimming. thats why im so fat now :\ my sis poked my palm while we're swimming just now. it hurts :[ but it was an accident. so i forgive you. haha.

today's an unlucky day.
  • i dropped my phone this morning.
  • i was late for school.
  • exams are hard today.
  • got low marks for science.
  • sis poked my palm.
  • im emo.
  • im sleepy.
  • how am i supposed to study.
  • and its sejarah tomorrow.
  • sejarah is boring.
  • end of story.

STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE!



ps: HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY YON HAN THE OLD MAN! :D




good luck weelee. for the last paper tomorrow.

LIEW KEN , YOU CAN!

ily darling. good luck for your add maths tomorrow too! ;)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com