Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Falling out.

Hello!

I've been busy with my homeworks nowadays. Addmaths especially. I should be doing it right now but, aiyah after this la. Let me update a lil first :) wanted to update yesterday but i was too busy with my homeworks or was i on facebook? Wait, i think i was on the phone. Aiyah whatever laa, i think i did all of them that's why i didn't have time to update :D

... okay so fast i forgot what i wanted to blog about already.

Hmm, i'm so sleepy. I want to sleep! How i wish i don't have homework today and i can sleep anytime i want. I haven't even started doing it yet. I'm sooooo lazy D:

So school was still school. Yawned all the time during classes as usual, nothing special happened. I think my class decoration is the worst of all. Every classes also put up something already but my class only put up some sugar papers. And the last day for class decoration competition (?) is this friday. How are we gonna finish what we planned to do?!

Okay something distracted me. Update again next time k :)

Even though you didn't want to tell, but i know i'm the one who made you like that. I had no choice. I'm sorry. Please cheer up.

ilydarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com