Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm so lost in you.


Hello :)

This is gonna be a short post again hehe. Cause i'm so sleepy and i have to wake up early tomorrow T_T to teman mum to Tanjung Sepat :( if only i could drop by banting and visit friends then it would be awesome.

Talking about my mum, she chopped her hair short 2 days ago! She gave me the shock of my life when i saw her.
OMG LOOK!
Very cmi face but ignore the face please look at the hair -.-
Thank god she permed her hair today and it looks x100000000 better!
Picture next time :D

Life is good now with you and you. :) tiem, i can die liao. Give me poison please! OH my mum is gonna add my pocket money d hehehehehe. So happy wheeeeeeee leeeeeeeeeee :D ok this is lame if you get it -.- OH talking about lame i think about ei ling's mother. Her mum is damn lame! No wonder ei ling is so lame too. Yesterday ei ling and i stayed back and her mum fetched me home. I told her to turn to 9 o'clock at the roundabout and guess what she told me.
"This clock is digital one wor!" =____=

I wanna cut my fringe again tomorrow! No it's not long yet but i just wanna make it thicker. It's too thin now i think. So ugly. And i wanna go swimming tomorrow! And shopping! And movieS! Omg but i haven't do my homeworks yet D: so many things to do but so little time. boohoo :(

It's amazing that my credit left less than RM1 for so many days and
until now also i haven't finish it yet. I'm so proud of myself. (H)


p/s: Just wanna let you know, sorry can't cure anything.

ilydarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com