Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good day! :D
This is gonna be a short post as i need to start doing my homeworkS asap. Even tho all my posts are already short enough. Heehee.

Omg can you see that i'm in good mood?
Yes? No?
Yes i'm a happy girl! yayyy!
Probably it's because of ppl around me like to feed me sweets nowadays.
Especially charmaine.
She brings sweets or any other food everyday never missed!
It's her intention to make me go fatter than her! Hmph.

Talking about charmaine i feel so so so guilty.
I'M SO SORRY CHARMAINE!
please forgive me.
I lost your stupid 'Hands off' thing :(
I really really really really wonder where it went.
Before i went into the bus, the thing was still hanging on my bottle.
But after i went down from the bus it's gone!
And i can't find it in the bus.
Forgive me please please please please please
_/~\_O *bows


ahhh addmaths is killing me.
gotta go.
byeeeeeeeeee!



iloveyoudarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com