Friday, January 8, 2010

Spare me some time, will you?

Hellooooooooooo :D
how's school?
mine's not bad now :)
sadly tiem left me alone, YOU WILL REGRET TIEM! hmph.
at least school is getting better day by day.
ahhh but i still miss being in the same class with my friends :(
nvm i can make new friends.
omg i'm so ... *insertwordhere* i don't even know what word -.-
okay ignore this.

i'm sooooooo sorry that i can't make it to your farewell tomorrow. :(
blame seetiem!
must miss me k. and i will miss you :D

hmm. i'm so bored.
i have no idea what to say now.
sis went out and left me home alone without food!
why is everyone leaving me :(
so sad..

i want more chunk!
chunk chunk chunk chunk chunk!
wait no, i need to control myself.
cannot eat so much already.
i gained weight!
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
imma fat fat girl. hehe :$

ahhh so long never play bejeweled d!
bejeweled, here i comeee!



rest in peace, 3 姑丈.


ilydarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com