Saturday, January 16, 2010

It can't happen!


Yooo (:

Good afternoon people! I just came back home from the hospital. Got injection to prevent having cervical cancer or something like that. Now my arm is like numb already D:

Dropped sis to ou. And grr she's so mean! She just called and told me that kai fai is there singing :( in case you don't know, kai fai is a guy from last year's Astro Star Quest and he got second place Screw the champion! Yerr should have followed sis there. I'm so sad :(

Ahh, i can't stop becoming fans of the fans or groups in facebook. They are like so true! Hmm, i can hear mum scolding bro at downstairs now. So sad. My arm now is so.. ugh annoying. Hate this feeling! I need to inject again for the last time 5 months later and it's all done. Yay!

I wanna go out laaaa. With friends. Going out with mum is boring, except the spending part :D i know, i sound so bad. But it's true, don't you think so? Don't say no cause if you say no, you're lying! :P

Monday is coming! I can't wait for it to come and at the same time i don't want it to come :S tiem ah tiem. It's not gonna happen okay. Don't curse me please :(


p/s: It's true that avoiding is not gonna solve any problems, just hurting the feelings of others.
I hope what i thought is not true! Please.


iloveyoudarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com