Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's fading.

Hellooo :)

Just finished copying my bio notes and i'm here for a while.
Omg i'm having headache since this afternoon and i think my head is gonna explode anytime soon! D:
I can sense the flu is coming also, oh no!

Went ou with mum, sis and grandma today :D
When i reached there i saw kai fai's poster everywhere.
So handsomeeee
And i saw the poster there written that he will be there from 13Jan-17Jan.
I was damn happy okay!
But sadly i didn't see him, sooo saddd :(
Saw nigel instead.
When i saw him my face was like :( some more. Haha.
I was damn sad lor!
Cause 1. I didn't get to see kai fai and 2. I was being a maid -.- helping sis and mum to carry things when i didn't get anything for myself. Sighhhh.

It's monday tomorrow!
So excited hehe.
Can't wait to see charmaine's new haircut and know "something" :D
Yayy.

Omg my head is really killing me now D:
I need to sleep early today.
Update again next time kay!
xoxo.


iloveyoudarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com