Friday, February 26, 2010

Revenge is sweeter.

Guess what?

My ipod is back! :D
Stupid 'someone' go and hide it -.-
Thank god it's not lost.
Pheww.

After 1 day of emo-ing and another day is good :D
We are on the way back!
Yay tiem yay!
I LOVE YOU

Hmm, i can't remember anything about yesterday!
I can only remember me and eiling kept on snatching regine's cookies lol.
Running around the class to keep the cookies with us and hiding it under other ppl's table.
REGINE! BRING THE WHOLE TONG OF COOKIES ON MONDAY!
After snatching the cookies, snatched charmaine's kitkat and she snatched away my phone to send msg to random ppl D:
We're like mad women and i think everyone was staring at us.
It was a fun day yesterday.

And today!
Finally went for training in the morning and it's kinda fun :D
But it's so tiring. Maybe is because i skipped the training and never exercise for too long d.
HEN RE WEI!
Went sunway for lunch after that then home sweet home.

Ohh! My brother is going back to melb tonight.
Now he left house already.
Even tho when he's here or at melb also not much difference for us, but i will still miss him :D
Hope to see you next year!
Better don't come back 3 months later. Hehe.

As all of you all know, our first monthly test starts on monday, oh no!
I'm gonna fail very very badly this time. D:
I don't understand most of the science subjects and i don't think i will have enough time to study.
So, may god bless me to not fail that badly and get last in class.
Good luck to everyone on your first monthly test!


iloveyoudarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com