Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Taking back my love

Hello.
Long time no blog, i know. Miss me?
I've been busy and lazy to update this blog.
Nothing much for me to update anyway.

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN SHIYING!
I think you had a good day, right?
Remember my present ok!

I had a bad day today. I lost my ipod nano. Where the hell you went la ipod?! It's only 2 months+ old! :( Had a mini spot check but didn't get to find it also. Kinda expected. Sigh.

Tiem, thanks for telling me all those shits. I'm not gonna care about it anymore. But i still hope one day everything will be back to normal again. It's so sad to see us like that. We had been classmates for three years but never talk at all until form 2 only started talking, became close friends, best friends and even closer & now it's like we never knew each other. Oh great.

If you are reading this, which i don't think it's quite possible, but i just wanted to say that i don't hate you you idiot! Why can't you get the hints that we gave you?!

Time heals everything? Guess we need more time..
or just be strangers.



iloveyoudarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com