Thursday, December 31, 2009

365 days.


we have gone this far.


Happy 1 year Anniversary darling love ♥ ♥
& still counting.

Love you more each and everyday.

Remember last time I wrote the one and only post about you?
It was totally out of boredom
and i chose to write about you cause you were all in my mind. :)
Reading back to that post, I find it funny and stupid.
But that was what I thought that time hehe.
Remember the end of the post, I wrote p/s: he's not my bf :D ?
Now it's another way round and i love it that way :)

the very first picture of us.
the very awkward smile of mine.


heh ugly but you know what darling, sometimes i just love it when you do this kinda face to make me happy

thanks for being there for me, thanks for everything

it's been a year

i love you

but promise me, don't ever break your promises anymore, please?

the picture says it all


thanks for the ipod nano :D

A picture means a thousand words
So many thousands of words for you already
Long enough? :P


p/s: i love him :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com