Tuesday, January 5, 2010

4 Gamma.

first day of school yesterday.
CAN DIE.
it's bored to death. the class's sooooooo dead!
anyone please make some noise!
okay nobody in my class will see this anyway-.-
all strangers, only tiem is in the same class with me
thank god i still have her.
BUT she might be changing class :(
NO TIEM YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!
i hope mr.chew or whoever doesn't let you to change class hehehe.
please please please :(

everyone in my class is like so smart.
all the smart asses.
most of them got 8A's or 7A's for pmr, i feel stupid in the class.
i bet rm1000000000000 with you i will get the last few position in class.
it would be a stress year ahead.
ahh nooooooooo! :(

I NEED TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS!
I NEED NEW FRIENDS!
NEW FRIENDS COME COME!
i am very friendly lol wtf.
just kidding but i seriously need to make more friends :(


I miss you darling!


iloveyoudarling.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com